2015-16 School Year
Laredo Elementary believes in excellence, in both the instructional practices and opportunities we provide, to set all Laredo students on a path to higher education and a possible career in the field of health sciences.
- Responsibility for high student achievement is shared by the entire Laredo community.
- Individual learning styles and creativity of students are honored.
- Our positive, forward focused attitude enables us to make choices that build a safe, healthy environment.
- Enlightened leadership becomes a shared responsibility of the learning community.
LAREDO SCHOOL HOURS
Office hours: 7:15-3:45 School day: 8:00-2:30
Due to the inclement weather and impending snow, MOST after school activities at Laredo have been canceled. The after school program with Miss Nayelhi and 4th grade tutoring with Ms. Kerr will still take place.
APS Closed on Nov. 17
Due to weather conditions, Aurora Public Schools and Pickens Technical College will be closed on Tuesday, Nov. 17. In the interest of safety, staff and students should stay home. All APS day and evening events and activities have been cancelled for Nov. 17.
Debido a las condiciones climáticas, las Escuelas Públicas de Aurora y el colegio Pickens Technical College estarán cerradas el Noviembre 17. Por el interés de la seguridad, todo alumno y miembro del personal del distrito escolar debe quedarse en casa. Se han cancelado todas las actividades y todo evento de las Escuelas Públicas de Aurora programados para el Noviembre 17.
- See more at: http://aurorak12.org/#sthash.VgKQCTIG.dpuf