2016-17 School Year
Laredo Elementary believes in excellence, in both the instructional practices and opportunities we provide, to set all Laredo students on a path to higher education and a possible career in the field of health sciences.
- Responsibility for high student achievement is shared by the entire Laredo community.
- Individual learning styles and creativity of students are honored.
- Our positive, forward focused attitude enables us to make choices that build a safe, healthy environment.
- Enlightened leadership becomes a shared responsibility of the learning community.
LAREDO SCHOOL HOURS
Office hours: 7:15-3:45 School day: 8:00-2:30
Aurora Public Schools announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for 2016. Breakfast and lunch will be provided without charge to children 18 and under.
All schools will be serving breakfast & lunch from May 31 – June 30, Monday through Friday. Breakfast will be served from 8-9 a.m. and lunch will be served from 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Choose a location nearest to you. Serving dates may vary by site.
ALL CHILDREN 18 AND UNDER EAT FREE
ADULT BREAKFAST $1.90
ADULT LUNCH $3.75
- See more at: http://aurorak12.org/summer-food-service/#sthash.hgk5vrF6.dpuf
Because the music was copyrighted, you will need to create your own soundtrack for this video. Enjoy!